Friday, February 17, 2006

Recap of the Week

Sorry everyone that it has been so long since my last post - It's been quite the hectic week. Having either a different test or show to attend every day and every night - Insane, but overall a good week.

During my small hiatus I had a chance to see Nada Surf/Rogue Wave and Supergrass in Nashville - look for Sigur Ros reviews later tonight while I'm still in shock. Nada Surf/Rogue Wave actually blew me away a lot more than I expected it too. Although I've noticed a constant trend in concerts - a massive amount of disrespect. Now I know this is no new thing, but if you are going to pay the price to see a concert - pay somewhat of attention. If you want a social event, possibly take your drink over to Broadway with the rest of Nashville. It's just frustrating to see the Rogue Wave fans talk during Nada Surf and vice versa. Whats even worse are the Rogue Wave fans that left before Nada Surf even came on. I honestly don't feel as if im asking too much of this, but c'mon - lets show a little respect to bands that are still making honest music and making an effort to deliver it to us as the audience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home