Monday, January 23, 2006

Its about time...


So I can't help but keep posting about the miracle of Drag City. Probably my favorite label running today (along with Secretely Canadian and Kill Rock Stars) they just cant seem to do much wrong. Drag City Recording Artists Silver Jews are FINALLY going on tour. Yes folks, I know this is on pitchfork but if you havent already checked that, I hope you find it here. Expect to find me at the Bloomington, Indiana date. I would be going to the 40 Watt Club to see them, but I will be on my way to see the Flaming Lips, Wilco, Lyrics Born, and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah in sunny Florida at Langerado (March 11 & 12) - I could probably catch it on the way, but that would be too much work. So here are the dates. Make sure you catch David Berman and his gang on their first tour after damned near 15 years.


03-10 Athens, GA - 40 Watt Club
03-11 Atlanta, GA - The Earl
03-12 Asheville, NC - Grey Eagle Tavern & Music Hall
03-14 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
03-16 Charlottesville, VA - Satellite Ballroom
03-17 New York, NY - Webster Hall
03-18 New York, NY - Webster Hall
03-19 Cambridge, MA - Middle East
03-21 Philadelphia, PA - First Unitarian Church
03-22 Baltimore, MD - Ottobar
03-24 Columbus, OH - Little Brother's
03-25 Ann Arbor, MI - Blind Pig
04-13 Bloomington, IN - Bluebird
04-14 Chicago, IL - Double Door
04-25 London, England - Scala
04-27 Edinburgh, Scotland - Bongo Club (Tryptych Festival)
04-28 Glasgow, Scotland - Tramway (Tryptych Festival)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home