Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Castanets @ Grand Palace



Although I didnt get many pics due to my camera dying, I must say this was one damned good show to be held in a record store in Murfreesboro, TN. A friend of mine and I were trying to figure out exactly how we would pinpoint what genre Castanets would fall under. If you have heard the latest album and seen them live, you know there is a dramatic difference. The album leads you to believe the show is going to be mellow, but its more of a noise extravaganza. I ended up picking up the limited edition 12' in the process of this show. As I listen to it I melt in joy


Castanets - All I Know

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad you visited the grand palace..and its hilarious how my friend's head is in the left of your picture..how i became the bomb is a great band..too bad i didn't catch the show..

nicole

1/09/2006 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home